RBR Custom Construction
Carpenter Job Description
RBR Construction is seeking an experienced carpenter for our Construction Division in Albany, OR, the serving the Willamette Valley.
RBR prides itself on the integrity of our work and of our employees. We are looking for someone who is, above everything else, honest, and dependable with a great work ethic and willingness to learn.
Duties include, but are not limited to
- Following blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and molding
- Measure, cut, and shape wood, plastic, and other materials
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and door frames
- Erect, level, and install building framework with the aid of rigging hardware and cranes
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures
- Instruct and direct laborers and other construction helpers
- Use tools to cut and shape wood, plastic fiberglass and/or drywall
- Proficiently use hand tools, including but not limited to squares, levels, chisels, power tools, sanders, saws, and nail guns.
- Fasten materials with nails, screws, staples, and adhesive.
- Create and complete quality products.
This description aims to provide an overview of the job responsibilities but is not an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
High school diploma or equivalent
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Ability to maintain a drug free work environment
At least 2 years of construction experience (preferred)
Proficient with industry equipment and hand tools (preferred)
Pay per hour DOE
To apply, email email@example.com.
RBR is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.